The Annual General Meeting of BEKO HOLDING AG resolved today to split the company. Within the framework of this transaction, the controlling interest in BRAIN FORCE HOLDING AG will be transferred to CROSS Informatik GmbH. Cross Informatik GmbH will gain ownership of about 8.24 million shares in BRAIN FORCE HOLDING AG (corresponding to approximately 53.6% of the share capital), amongst other assets, by way of universal succession. A total of 153,868 shares of BRAIN FORCE HOLDING AG (about 1% of the share capital) will remain in the hands of BEKO HOLDING AG.
CROSS Industries AG will own a 73.6% stake in CROSS Informatik GmbH, with Opportunity Beteiligungs AG holding the remaining 26.4%. The spin-off does not change the current controlling stake of CROSS Industries AG in BRAIN FORCE HOLDING AG. Even after the new structure has been implemented, CROSS Industries AG will continue to hold a controlling interest in BRAIN FORCE HOLDING AG. Up until now, this has been held indirectly via BEKO HOLDING AG, but will be held in the future via CROSS Informatik GmbH. The split up will be carried out during the next few weeks in compliance with formal deadlines.
This transaction will not have any direct consequences on BRAIN FORCE HOLDING AG or its business operation. The Management Board of BRAIN FORCE HOLDING AG will continue to resolutely move ahead with the implementation of its corporate strategy.