1) Previous year 2018 also includes the discontinued operation (Pankl-Group).
2) Working capital employed = inventories + trade receivables – trade payables
3) Net debt = financial liabilities (current, non-current) – cash
4) Gearing = net debt / equity
5) Free cash flow = cash flow from operating activities + cash flow from investing activities
6) Additions to property, plant and equipment and intangible assets according to the schedule of investments, excluding lease additions (IFRS 16)
7) ROCE = EBIT / average capital employed Capital employed = Property, plant and equipment + goodwill + intangible assets + working capital employed
8) ROE = earnings after taxes / average equity
9) ROIC = NOPAT / average capital employed; NOPAT = EBIT – taxes
10) Since November 14th, 2016 listing on SIX Swiss Exchange
11) Reverse stock split in a ratio 10:1 in April 2018
12) Equity / number of shares
13) Number of employees on the reporting day (including temporary staff); Previous year 2018 also includes the discontinued operation (Pankl-Group)
14) Including motorcycles sold by partner Bajaj
15) Including motorcycles sold by partner Bajaj; excluding bicycles without electric drive
16) Since 2020 including offroad models produced by GASGAS in Spain, including small-engine KTM and Husqvarna models produced by partner Bajaj in India (also for the local market in India), including KTM street models produced by partner CKM in China (JV with CFMOTO) (also for the local market in China).
17) Annual production units at the headquarter in Austria, exluding X-BOW
18) Calculation exluding e-bicycles, adjusted retrospectively also for the year 2021.
19) CO2 fleet emissions increased by only 0.06 g/km in the reporting year, due to the unabated strong growth in sales of ICE models with medium annd large displacements (> 500cm3). The incorrectly recorded CO2 emission value of a KTM model from partner Bajaj was adjusted retrospectively for the reporting years 2021 and 2020.