PIERER Mobility AG / Key word(s): Transaction in Own Shares
Ad hoc release
Information on the sale of treasury shares
Wels, 20 January 2021
PIERER Mobility AG: Increase in free float through the sale of treasury shares
Publication pursuant to § 65 para 1a AktG and § 119 para 9 BörseG 2018 in conjunction with §§ 3, 4 and 5 VeröffentlichungsV 2018
Increase in free float through sale of treasury shares to selected investors
The management board decided today to sell all treasury shares held by PIERER Mobility AG to selected institutional investors or strategic partners in order to further increase the free float, improve trading liquidity and expand the shareholder base. The company holds 193,340 treasury shares; this corresponds to approximately 0.86% of the share capital. Currently, the free float amounts to just below 34%.
Legal Basis and Announcement
The management board of PIERER Mobility AG has decided to sell treasury shares on the basis of the repurchase and resale authorization for treasury shares granted by the extraordinary general meeting on October 4, 2019.
The treasury shares will be sold to selected institutional investors and/or strategic business partners, excluding shareholders' subscription rights/repurchase rights, and not via the stock exchange or by means of a public offer.
The company will publish a report pursuant to section 65 para 1b in conjunction with section 171 para 1 of the Austrian Stock Corporation Act (AktG) on the resale of treasury shares excluding shareholders' subscription rights/repurchase rights on January 21, 2021 in the official gazette "Amtsblatt zur Wiener Zeitung" (in the form of an announcement) as well as at https://www.pierermobility.com/en/investor-relations/share under the heading "Disposal of shares". The supervisory board's approval of this disposal programme is expected for February 5, 2021.
Sale of treasury shares:
1. Day of the authorization by the general meeting: October 4, 2019.
2. Day of publication of the authorization: October 4, 2019 via an electronically operated information dissemination system pursuant to § 119 para 7 BörseG 2018; on October 8, 2019 in the official gazette "Amtsblatt zur Wiener Zeitung".
3. Duration of the disposal (execution): expected to take place in the period from 8 February 2021 to April 30, 2021.
4. Class of shares: no-par value bearer shares (ISIN AT0000KTMI02).
5. Intended volume to be sold: up to 193,340 treasury shares of PIERER Mobility AG (approximately 0.86% of the share capital).
6. Price limits (highest and lowest consideration per share): The consideration per share may not be more than 5% below or above the average unweighted closing price on the SIX Swiss Exchange of the last 5 trading days.
7. Type of the sale: over-the counter; without public offer.
8. Purpose of the sale: Sale of treasury shares to selected institutional investors and/or strategic business partners excluding shareholders' subscription rights/repurchase rights in order to further increase the free float, improve trading liquidity and expand the shareholder base.
9. Effects on the stock exchange listing: none.
Notice pursuant to § 5 para 4 of the VeröffentlichungsV 2018
THIS ANNOUNCEMENT DOES NEITHER CONSTITUTE AN OFFER TO SELL NOR AN INTIMATION TO SUBMIT A PROPOSAL FOR THE ACQUISITION OF SECURITIES OF PIERER MOBILITY AG. THIS ANNOUNCEMENT IS NOT FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION OR DISTRIBUTION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, INTO OR WITHIN THE UNITED STATES, AUSTRALIA, CANADA, JAPAN OR SOUTH AFRICA OR ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE IT IS UNLAWFUL TO DISTRIBUTE THIS ANNOUNCEMENT.
20-Jan-2021 CET/CEST The DGAP Distribution Services include Regulatory Announcements, Financial/Corporate News and Press Releases.
|Company:||PIERER Mobility AG|
|Phone:||+43 (0) 7242 69 402|
|Listed:||Regulated Market in Frankfurt (General Standard); Regulated Unofficial Market in Berlin, Dusseldorf, Munich, Stuttgart, Tradegate Exchange|
|EQS News ID:||1162084|
|Valorennummer (Schweiz): 41860974Wertpapierkürzel: PMAG,Bloomberg: PMAG SE, PMAG GYReuters: PMAG.S|
|End of Announcement||DGAP News Service|